Terms and Conditions
This document (the 'Terms and Conditions') is a legally binding agreement between you and Deep Cognition Ltd. that governs your use of the CloudTrawl.com service (the 'Service').
By using CloudTrawl.com you are accepting the Service 'as is' and agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Deep Cognition Ltd. reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice and at its sole discretion. You can view the latest version of the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.CloudTrawl.com/termsAndConditions.html
Any new features which are added to the Service shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Service after such changes shall constitute your consent.
1. Restrictions on use
- You must be 18 years or older.
- All information provided during the signup process must be valid and correct.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your password safe.
- You must not use the Service to transmit unsolicited email or SMS messages.
- You are solely responsible for all activity and content which is uploaded to your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose.
- Deep Cognition Ltd. is solely responsible for determining if these conditions have been breached. Any breach shall result in the immediate termination of your Service.
- You shall not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, reproduce, copy or sell any part of the Service, it's software code or website.
2. General conditions
- Deep Cognition Ltd. reserves the right to change or terminate the Service at any time and for any reason without notice.
- Deep Cognition Ltd. reserves the right to refuse use of the Service to anyone at our sole discretion.
- Deep Cognition Ltd. does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- Deep Cognition Ltd. does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Any actions or claims you make based on the data from the Service are your responsibility. Deep Cognition Ltd. shall not be held liable for such actions or claims.
- You understand that Deep Cognition Ltd. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- Deep Cognition Ltd. shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
3. Fees, refunds, upgrading & downgrading
- You must provide Deep Cognition Ltd. with adequate billing information and keep this information up to date.
- The first 14 days of a new account are provided free of charge as a trial period. Unless you cancel your account before the end of the 14 day trial period you will be billed automatically for the first period.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- You will be billed automatically until the Service is canceled.
- Prices of all services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees for the Service, are subject to change at any time and without notice. Such changes are at the discretion of Deep Cognition Ltd.
- Any upgrade or downgrade during the trial period will immediately end the trial period and bill you.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan will automatically be prorated (your card will be refunded the for the remainder of the period at the old rate and charged for the remainder of the period at the new rate).
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your Account. Deep Cognition Ltd. does not accept any liability for such loss. Downgrading your Service may not be completed without direct action from you to remove content, features, or capacity in place that exceeds the content, features, or capacity offered by the lesser plan.
- Canceling your Service will result in the irrevocable deletion of your content.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse) of any Deep Cognition Ltd. customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Any abuse of the Service will result in the cancellation of your account. Deep Cognition Ltd. reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Service.
- You are solely responsible for canceling your account. You can cancel your account in the CloudTrawl Dashboard by selecting Account > Cancel Subscription and following the steps as instructed. An email or phone request is not considered a cancellation.
- Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the billing cycle and you will not be charged again. However, no refunds will be issued for any previous charges, in whole or in part.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
The Service is provided to you on an "as is" basis, without any technical support or warranty of any kind including, without limitation, any warranty or condition of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DEEP COGNITION LTD. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR THE LIKE, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF DEEP COGNITION LTD. OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. The limited warranty, exclusive remedies and limited liability set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between Deep Cognition Ltd. and you.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the U.K.
This agreement contains the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the subject-matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether oral or written.
All questions, comments or concerns with respect to this agreement shall be directed through the communication form provided at www.CloudTrawl.com.